Thursday, January 31, 2008

Who will you choose?

So I know everyone is actively watching the presidential debates, and are deciding who they will vote for. I really enjoy watching both the Democratic and Republican debates, but I know not everyone likes to watch them as much as I do so I thought I would post two websites that a good friend sent me where you answer questions about your beliefs and it tells you who your beliefs align with most.


VoteChooser.com

and

http://www.dehp.net/candidate/

I know we don't all agree on politcal issues but that's ok that's what makes it so fun!

5 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

So, you can't put this on your blog and not share what your results were! :) I liked these sites-pretty cool. My results on both were Mitt Romney-hmmmm.

Kamille said...

My results were Obama:)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Crazy Lady! :) We'll be in town next weekend! We should have a political debate! :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I was looking at my poll and saw that someone had just voted for Obama. Heath said "Well, we know Kamille just looked at your blog!" Ha!!