Monday, April 28, 2008

New Book

Ok so I continue to be terrible about updating my profile...maybe this summer I will do a better job! But I have been reading a lot, and I have a book everyone must read! It's call Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It is a true story written by two men who live in Fort Worth/ Dallas. It is so powerful and shows God's awesome power and wisdom. It was such an inspirational and encouraging story that I just think everyone should read it. The book I read before that was Blue Like Jazz; another wonderful book that I encourage everyone to read. It is more like a bunch of short stories put together, but it is really good!

Also let me give you a short update on my job. It looks like I will be full time at my morning campus, which is a very good thing! I am tired of traveling between two campuses. Also the principal at my morning campus is amazing and I learn so much from her, so I am excited to be staying at that school. Aspen is doing great. She has already lost two teeth! Yikes!!! She is growing up way too fast! Well, I hope everyone has a great day and I will try to update you again sooner than last time!

1 comment:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

That's so exciting about your job! I Love the pic of you and Aspen! She is getting so big. I miss you-glad to know you are still alive! :)