Monday, May 28, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Here are my random thoughts for the day! First, I got my oil changed today at a Jiffy Lube, and I realized that Jiffy Lubes are always the nicest people and the best service. I have been to Jiffy Lubes in Mesquite, Dallas (my neighborhood), and Hurst and all of them have been so friendly and seem guiniune. So I could totally be on a commercial:)

My second random thought is .....I was thinking of funny Seinfeld quotes so I thought I would share....

Hope you enjoy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"Maybe the Dingo ate your baby!" - Elaine


"I'm a walking candy apple!"- Elaine


"You stole my Jesus fish didn't you!"- Puddy


"Mr. Marbles?"- Jerry

"That's it I can't take it anymore! We're breaking up!"- Elaine to Puddy of course


"Now that is one magic loogie!"- Jerry
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"So we're just two white people? What should we do now? You wanna go to the Gap?"- Elaine


"I'm out there Jerry and I'm enjoying every minute of it!" -Kramer


"George is upset!"- George


"You wanna peice of me?"- Frank Costanza

"I could drop you like a bag of dirt!"- Elaine

"Are you saying you wanna a peice of mem you got it!"- Frank


"I don't like this thing, and here's what I'm doing with it!"- Elaine when she throws George's hair piece out the window.


"Well that's because you're an idiot!" -Elaine


"Serenity now!"- Frank Costanza


"Hoochie Mama!"- Kramer


" So I was buttering myself up for a good shave...?- George


Ok seriously I could go on forever! I love Seinfeld! Feel free to post your favorite Seinfeld comments! Love ya!

1 comment:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Everytime I watch seinfeld I think of you. Remember when we used to watch that tape of yours all the time in our dorm room! That and my ballet movie! I was gonna be a ballet star! HA!! :)