Monday, May 7, 2007

GREAT DAY!!

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I passed my Special Education test!! Yea! I was able to get my "unofficial score" online so I am totally pumped! Now I have no excuse for not filling out some applications (in all my spare time). But I just wanted to let everyone know! God is good:) I am super busy right now, going to class on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, so after that is all over....in two weeks, I promise I will do better on the blogging! Love all of you!

So something to leave you with......here is a cool quote I read in this book I am reading (which is totally awesome it's called Irresistible Revolution)

"When I fed the hungry, they called me a Saint. When I asked why people are hungry, they called me a communist."

Think about.......

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That is awsome that you passed your test. I am so proud of you. You will be a great teacher and now we all have the summers off to hang out! and hopefully we will be living up there soon. Love ya Jeanne