Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm just venting.....

Ok, I just feel like talking about things I am tired of, so if you don't feel like reading a not so positive blog, then stop now!

I am tired of school, seriously I have my Masters, why can't I get a job I enjoy, pays decent, and has decent hours? Second, I am sick of my daughter whining all the time. She was not always like this, but lately she whines and fights with me about everything. So I told her tonight that this was her last night to act like that. Starting tomorrow she is going to act like she is 4 years old! We are going to do a mini-celebration of her growing out of this baby stage. So anyone who wants to eat dinner with us can, it will be like we are celebrating her birthday, again. Third, I am tired of losers. My definition of losers are those who care way more about themselves and their selfish desires than they care about those closest to them. And those same people think others should bend overs backward for them. LOCO!! I know I am not perfect, but this is my blog so I can say what I want. Finally, I am tired of not being home. I feel like I come home in time to sleep these days. My poor dog is so happy when we get home and I feed her and go to bed.

Well that's it for now. I do want you all to notice on all these I said I was tired, not mad or even frustrated. Just tired. Please don't think I am this person who has all these negative thoughts going off in my head all the time. I just needed some venting time.

My positive thought....
I wanted to put a verse on here that I really like. I am reading a book and this was in there, and I thought it was a great point. It is from Genesis and Joseph is speaking to his brothers, and I thought this was a great attitude. It really sums up to me, the way Joseph lived his life. We have all experienced bad things in life, but I don't know any who were sold into slavery, put into prison, and then forgotten about about those who they helped. Not to minimize anyone's bad experiences, but I think we could learn from Joseph.

Genesis 50:19
But Joseph said to them, "Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. "

God does have great things intended for us all. When we focus on him we can have the life he intended for us. Awesome!

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Kamille-we all need to let it out sometimes, and I'm glad you did. It feels good sometimes. If you want company for the "grown up dinner" with Aspen, let me know! I love you sweet sister!!!

Kourt