Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!


Today was a great day! Aspen and I both had a blast! It started with us going to church at my grandparent's church. It is always so fun to go to church with family. Then we went to lunch at my grandparent's house and got to hang out with some family. Aspen had fun hunting eggs and playing with her cousins. As I watched Aspen hunting the Easter eggs, I remembered all the fun times I had with my cousins at my grandparent's house. We would have so much fun hunting Easter eggs, playing basketball, making tents, going to the zoo, and so on. I love my family!

Then Aspen and I went to a get together with my neighbor's family, who treat Aspen and I like family. We got to have cascarones smashed on our heads. Cascarones are egg shells filled with confetti or flour. Everyone would chase each other smashing the eggs on one another, or we would try to sneak up on each other and surprise the other person. Needless to say, Aspen and I left with white hair! We also enjoyed some great food and some Mexican candy. I just love my family and friends. I am so blessed and I cannot imagine what I would do with out everyone! I love you all!


Jump girls! Jump!







Come on Jordan, Let her have it!






Kayla, Kybree, and Aspen


2 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I love aspen's Easter dress!! Too cute! I'm glad ya'll had fun....Easter is always so much fun when there are a bunch of little kids around!

aWare said...

You and your daughter are adorable!