Saturday, July 7, 2007


Well, today was my little sister's wedding shower! Most of you know that I am not a big fan of showers, but it is for my beautiful sister so I had fun!. Look at the beautiful cake! I have never seen a prettier cake! For those who don't know, my sister is getting married on July 31st and she is an awesome girl and I am so proud of her! Since we had her shower, my sister came in from Austin, and we had so much fun! I am so blessed with a wonderful family! I was telling one of my friends the other day how lucky I am that I have parents that I really do enjoy being with and are wonderful people! Unfortunetly, not everyone can say that! Well, I just wanted to update everyone! Love you all!

2 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

That is a gorgeous cake! I love your family too!

KaleyIhfe said...

You and Kourtney look like models - you always have! If you have a chance, will you send me your pictures from the shower?

Also, I'm with you on Irresistable Revolution - great book but hard to read all at once - impossible for me!

Love you and so glad I got to spend time with you!

Your sister in Austin